quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2008

Guess who's back

Hallo! :) I'm sorry that I was so much time away from this blog! Now I have to say that yes, I AM STILL ALIVE and i didn’t get run over by any yellow NY cab.




For me it seems that anything and everything happened at the same time, so I think that more or less everything is the same... I'm still Rosa... I still have Christian Munz as my supervisor and I still have Ines as my flatmate!



I'm not going to make a review about everything that happened in the past almost 2 months. I'll try to keep this blog updated from now on! :) I can leave you with some photos from the past month... and with a big big big smile! :) It's summer in NYC

One more thing! Parabens maninha :) You are the most beautiful biologist in the world!!


Big Kuss

Rosa das Modivas

Nenhum comentário: